It happens to best of us - we think we've got it all covered only to reach the venue and
find we missed out something vital. So we thought to make a checklist including the most obvious and necessary stuff to make sure you don’t miss
anything. We suggest you take a print-out so that you can mark against each item.
Before the race
- Digital version of final vax certificate
- Travel tickets
- Travel documents (Foreigners)
- Race ticket/receipt, identity cards
- Safety pins
- Running attire: Everything from shoes to cap to Vaseline & Sunscreen
- Post-run attire
- Accessory belt
- A pack of Band-aid, anti-diarrhea and general OTC meds.
- Download any app(s) you need
- Pack your favorite electronic device
- Carry a small shoulder bag for post-run clothes
- EXPO location & timing
- Consider a health check
- Set money or credit cards aside for the trip.
- Visit EXPO venue and pick up your bib & timing chip
- Check your bib for accuracy
- Proceeed to hotel
- Attach your bib to the race Tee you intend to wear
- Lay out everything you need for the race, especially, vaseline, sunscreen and band-aid
- Pack your post-run clothes in the small shoulder bag (avoid anything valuable)
- Fill the water bottle(s)
- Don't rely on event photographers – request your friends or co-runners to take a few snaps
- Mostly, have loads of fun – Enjoy!
The event week
- Check ticket timings
- Ensure everything is in the bag
- Label everything