|Before the race|
- Travel tickets
- Travel documents (Foreigners)
- Race ticket / receipt, identity cards.
- Safety pins
- Running attire: Everything from shoes to cap to Vaseline & Sunscreen.
- Post-run attire.
- Accessory belt
- A pack of Band-aid, anti-diarrhea and general OTC meds.
- Do you need to download any App?
- Pack your favorite electronic device.
- Carry a small shoulder bag for post-run clothes.
- EXPO location & timing
- Consider a health check
- Set money aside for the trip / credit cards.
|The event week|
- Check ticket timings
- Ensure everything is in the bag
- Label everything
- Download the race booklet.
- Visit EXPO venue and pick up your bib & timing chip
- Check your bib for accuracy.
- Proceeed to hotel
- Attach your bib to the race Tee you intend to wear
- Lay out everything you will need for the race especially the Vaseline, Sunscreen and band-aid.
- Pack your post-run clothes in the small shoulder bag (avoid anything of value).
- Fill the water bottle(s)
- Don't rely on event photographers - request co-runners to take a few snaps.